Based on the legal and economic importance to protect the results of the Saudis ideas, related to industrial and commercial activities, especially Patents and Industrial Designs, the urgent need has been found for a party to provide the assistance to protect their ownership of rights in preparation for development and implementation. From this point, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) established a new unit under Badir Program for Technology Incubators. This provides a consultancy specialized in the areas of invention, and in addition, developing the capacity of Saudi inventors through lectures, conferences, training courses and seminars.
- Support the invention and innovation capabilities and activities for Saudis.
- Overcome the obstacles that are faced by inventors, which take place between their ideas and the protection of their ownership.
- Uniting the efforts of the relevant organizations and enhancing the cooperation between them.
- Develop and support the invention environment in the Kingdom in partnership with government and private entities.
- Following the status of Individual Saudi Inventors Applications and Covering the fees due for them in the Saudi Patent Office.
- Provide advice and consultancy specialized in intellectual property.
- Assist the inventors in Initial research, drafting the Patent Application and preparing responses for the inspection report.
- Communicate with the beneficiaries and follow the evolution of their invention.
Requirements and criteria of benefiting
- The applicant should be from Saudi Arabia.
- The Application should be through the Saudi patent office.
- The Inventor should provide all needed information to the Badir Office.
To get the services, please contact us via telephone at 966 11 2052018
Ext. 2033/2070/2060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org