The BADIR program is open to all Saudi Arabian technology entrepreneurs who have an early-stage technology based business, prototype, or proof of concept product or service that can benefit from incubation.
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), as the national institution concerned with science and technology research in the Kingdom, established a national platform for technology innovation called Badir Program for Technology Incubators
The goal of Badir Program is to support the growth and development of business opportunities in technology and the advancement of entrepreneurial knowledge and expertise.
Badir Program for Technology Incubators provides a favorable environment where Saudi entrepreneurs and innovators can put their ideas, projects, and inventions into good use for the advancement of the country and the community as a whole.
Badir program guides visionaries and entrepreneurs to reach better opportunities for investment and to clarify the vision of the inventor of all related aspects of technology improvement that comprise the commercial viability, growth strategies as well as many others. Badir seeks to decrease the risk of failure and increase the chances of success while providing the right allocation of human and financial resources.
- Provide assistance in the development of business action plans.
- Develop workshops in various fields to enhance the individual skills of the tenants at Badir.
- Provide legal advice, as well as administrative and marketing consultations.
- Develop marketing in addition to promotional knowledge and proficiency.
- Build relationships with commercial entities locally in Saudi Arabia and globally.